RocketReviews offers three Request Modes to easily capture feedback and reviews from your customers including Ultimate, Review, and Direct Request Modes. You can select the mode that best meets your objectives and then edit settings to further customize the feedback experience for your customer.
To select a mode and edit settings follow these steps:
- Log in to your RocketReviews account.
- If you have multiple locations, choose the location you would like to select a request mode and edit settings for from the Business Dashboard.
- From the menu, go to Requests > Request Modes.
- In Feedback Request Mode click a mode to select the request mode for this location.
- Use the available modules for your selected mode to edit settings. Save and Send test email or Save to review and confirm changes.
- The selected Request Mode is ready to capture feedback and reviews from your customer. To use:
- Add a customer or import a customer list to send Email or SMS Requests
- Use TextBack to allow customers to leave feedback via text message
- Share the Leave Feedback URL
- If Ultimate Request Mode is selected use Kiosk Mode to request survey responses from customers on-site and send a review request
SEE ALSO: Understanding Request Modes
SEE ALSO: Email Requests
SEE ALSO: SMS Requests
SEE ALSO: TextBack
SEE ALSO: Leave Feedback URL
SEE ALSO: Kiosk Mode